Yealink Meeting V41Updates: New Webinar, New Engagement
Video Conferencing Update
Welcome to our brand-new Webinar
Technology brings people together, better and closer, to hear and play with each other, to explore a world that used to be far but now by your side virtually, to tell a story started by a few people but finally stay in every heart, to build an idea then make it come true.
And that’s how Yealink Meeting will impress people this time. It comes with a brand new Webinar feature, and together with optimization in SDK, local record, customized layout, and audio noise cancellation.
Create your memorable experience, now!
- 1. The webinar is newly upgraded, supporting attendee registration and post-webinar surveys to help promote the enterprise brand.
- 2. Support Question & Answer, allowing the audience to ask questions and the host to answer questions during a webinar, improving the webinar communication efficiency.
- 3. Allow the host to launch votes and other participants to vote, helping the host understand the audience's opinions in real-time, adjust the webinar content to cater to the audience's interest, and effectively track the audience's attention.
- 1. Support thumbnail displays of up to 49 (7*7) participants, in a grid pattern.
Calls and meeting
- 1. Support local recording in a meeting (only available to Yealink Meeting desktop client for Windows), making the meeting recording more convenient.
- 2. Support sharing the computer sound when screen sharing using Yealink Meeting desktop client for macOS.
- 3. Allow participants to save the chat history, protecting the important meeting information from loss.
- 1. Support enabling the feature of hiding non-video participants in a meeting to optimize the participation experience.
- 2. Add friendly prompts when muted participants are speaking, preventing the speaking from not listening by other participants.